My wife calls me “The Jack*** of All Time” because yes, my how to design a website opinions can be somewhat “pointy”. It has never been my intent to be rude or hurt anyone’s feelings, but most definitely to be heard among the “how to design a website” roar of the Internet.
If your want more qualified client prospects from Google, I can help you.
My approach to how to design a website stems from 30+ years in engineering. My job was to build things that lasted 30 years. I take the same approach with how to design a website. Rule #1, without a master plan in place your website is doomed.
And about my website tagline…
I Love Me Why Don’t You?
In many cases that’s where the “my website isn’t working” problem started.
As excellent of a professional as you are the simple fact is your website is not about you. Later in your web sites pages however that story “changes its tune”.
How to Design a Website is Easy…
But it all starts with a listening ear void of the Internet roar.
The 1st stage of a websites life span starts with people finding it. Many believe that requires a 1st page spot at Google. Nice idea; let’s see there are 10 spots per page and millions of websites; how’s that going to work?
Websites require planning, preparation and a simple “aging” process which means building a website design is only the beginning. And as I have heard my entire life, “a watch pot never boils”. That means you can’t lift the lid every few minutes to look at your results. It’s much more important to just keep on cooking.
So if you’re ready to Listen…
I’m ready to talk!
As the wife would say, “imagine that”, but please do not expect any how to design a website “fiction”. Do expect my sometimes “pointy” facts and strong opinion comments that are based on real experience, both as a small business owner and a reasonably successful webmaster.
Where You Go from Here
There’s a lot of free stuff here to choose from:
- Consider a Free Website Evaluation even if you haven’t started your design yet. But if you have started are you doing the right things?
- See what Google has to say about Why You Need a Website, Local Marketing and way more! The real proof that what I’m telling you is not a sales pitch!
- Introduce yourself to WordPress CMS website design, where no programming is required to use it. Get Free Using WordPress CMS eBooks
- And if you’re ready to get started with learning WordPress CMS website design, or you’re just a bit curious about it, see the Free WordPress Video Tutorials.
- See how to make your own videos with Vimeo Video Tutorials (Coming Soon)